Interested Subjects: Navigators
The information is provided only for the website of "Lucchi R. Elettromeccanica s.r.l." and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links. The information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of Directive 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify certain minimum requirements for collecting personal data online, and, in particular, the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The "holder" of their processes is "Lucchi R Elettromeccanica s.r.l.", its registered office is at Via Palmiro Togliatti, 3 - 47922 RIMINI (RN) and operational headquarters at Via Palmiro Togliatti, 3 - 47922 RIMINI (RN). Responsible for the process is Giorgio Lucchi, who is legally domiciled there. P.iva: 03144170408.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Regulation’), this page describes the arrangements of the processing of personal data of users who consult the websites accessible by electronic means at the following addresses:
This information does not concern any other online sites, pages, or services that can be accessed by hyperlinks that may have been published to sites but that relate to resources outside the domain of the Holder.
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be reached at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Representative on the territory (if applicable) can be reached at the following email address: email@example.com
Legal basis of the processer
The personal data indicated on this page are processed by "Lucchi R. Elettromeccanica s.r.l." for the performance of its activities. Consent, execution of a contract, fulfilment of a legal obligation and the pursuit of a legitimate interest are the legal bases that, depending on the processing of data on this website, will be pursued.
Place of data processing
The processing operations related to the web services of this site are based in Italy, and are managed by the service provider Google and are handled by technical staff of Pleiadi International s.r.l. (data controller), and by other persons in charge of "Lucchi R. Elettromeccanica s.r.l.", on the occasion of updating and maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is disseminated. The personal data voluntarily provided by users who request contact are used only to perform the service or provision requested, including possibly through external service providers.
Types of data processed and purposes of processing
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
• Obtain statistical information on the use of services (pages visited, number of visitors per hour or on a daily period, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
• Check the correct functioning of the services offered. Cookies are not used for profiling users with a conservation period.
Data provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of "Lucchi R. Elettromeccanica s.r.l.", as well as the filling in and forwarding of the forms on the site www.lucchirimini.com, involve the acquisition of the sender's contact data, necessary to reply, as well as all personal data included in the communications.
Cookies and other tracking systems
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data included in the data collection forms (forms), or the sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message. Please note that the personal and / or company data included in the forms on the site www.lucchirimini.com, are protected by "Lucchi R. Elettromeccanica s.r.l." and used to answer questions from the user, and to provide the information and services requested.
Optional conferment of data
Besides that specification for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data in the information request forms to "Lucchi R. Elettromeccanica s.r.l.", if necessary, whenever such data is requested, it will be provided with specific information and, where appropriate, we request your consent.
Methods of processing
Recipients of the data
The recipients of the data collected following consultation of the sites listed above are the following persons designated by "Lucchi R. Elettromeccanica s.r.l.", pursuant to Article 28 of the Regulations, as data processors.
Pleiadi International s.r.l. is our provider of services for the development and maintenance of the web platform;
Pleiadi International s.r.l. as supplier of the development, supply and operational management services of the technological platforms used.
The personal data collected are also processed by the staff of "Lucchi R. Elettromeccanica s.r.l.", which acts on the basis of specific instructions provided in order to purposes and methods of treatment.
Data transfer abroad
Third countries: Data are not disclosed in third countries.
Rights of the interested parties
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (possible right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general can exercise all rights provided for in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR, where applicable with respect to the purposes of data processing.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 -
• 1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
• 2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
• a. the origin of the personal data;
• b. the purposes and methods of processing;
• c. the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
• d. the identification data concerning the data controller, the data processors and the representative designated in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
• e. the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
• 3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
• a. updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
• b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
• d. data portability.
• 4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• a. for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data relating to him, even if relevant for the purpose of the collection;
• b. the processing of personal data relating to him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Right of complaint
Interested parties who believe that the processing of their personal data through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as provided for in art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to bring an action before the appropriate courts (art. 79 of the Regulation).